Thursday, October 02, 2008

WOW, THE BIG 2-4!




My birthday was probably 2 weeks ago or so while we were in Utah house hunting (more to come on that later). I was a litte bit disappointed that we were flying out on my birthday to Utah and that it was going to be a crappy day filled with very little celebration. I'm happy to say that my husband and sisters proved me wrong! Kent brought home donuts (although I didn't get a single ONE before they were eaten), gave me my WONDERFUL WRAPPED presents, my mom had a layover at DFW so I was able to hang out with her for a few hours, Boston was GREAT on the plane, we arrived to Kari's in Utah with FOOD GALORE and presents, cake and ice cream to go with, and on top of THAT LSU BEAT AUBURN in honor of my birthday! So although I had about 4 hours of travel in there, the day was GREAT! Thanks to everyone for making my day SOO special! And yes, we did sport our lucky LSU gear ALL day letting everyone on the flight know who we were cheering for!

9 comments:

- said...

Happy Birthday! Im glad it ending up being good!

jamie said...

Aww my little Karlee is growing up! I remember when you were just a little girl throwing eggs at cars and jeeps. Wait...we still do that!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

I am the worst friend! Happy belated Birthday! If you never talk to me again I TOTALLY understand! It sounded like it was still a lot of fun, even without my birthday wish! I am glad I didn't totally ruin your day;). By the way, that color test picked the wrong color. I really don't think its me! Some of the questions didn't have the option I would chose! I am going to take it again!

Cherie' said...

Big hug and Happy Birthday! 24, you are getting so old!!! Just kiddin. Glad to see you had fun on your birthday.

Heather said...

Happy Belated B-day...and have a blast on your upcoming trip! I'm jealous!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! Glad that you were spoiled! ;) Soo...I want a post on your house hunting trip!

Kari Combe said...

Well, I'm so glad we could help you have an awesome birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed your presents from all of us! :) I'm sure those pillows will look so cute on your sofas. Can't wait to see them when you move here! See ya'll in NOVEMBER! YAY!

Justin and Stacey said...

Glad you had a good Birthday Karlee!! I can't wait to hear how the house hunting is coming! Good luck!

critts said...

Happy birthday! I am sorry I am so late but I hope you had a great day!