MEETING LITTLE CHARLIE!
We got back LATE Monday evening from a weekend of meeting handsome CHARLIE JOSEPH WITHERS! Chad and Kristin blessed him this past Sunday and the WHOLE family (minus Kent) was able to be there for it! I felt like we were like the enegizer bunny while we were there, we kept going and going and going! There was SOO much to do in such little time but we did it and had a blast too! I'm warning you that this is a blog of pictures but I realized that I took 101 pictures while I was there! Don't worry, I'm not posting ALL of them!
FRIDAY:
These are some pictures at Adam-Ondi-Ommon. The wind was blowing SOO hard that day and it was FREEZING..well freezing for someone who lives in warm Dallas!
We visited Far West

Of COURSE we had to eat at Oklahoma Joes while we were there! I'm not a BBQ fan but this place is to DIE for! Everytime I go to Kansas City, I HAVE to eat here! SOOO GOOD!
Rylee and Sophie being silly. Sophie's hair is a little wind blown from the day...
Boston and Charlie becoming BEST buds!
Proud dad with sweet little Charlie!
Papa bonding with his SECOND grandson!
SATURDAY:
We visited Independence

How cute is this little guy?!?
Gotta love that guy!!!!!
SUNDAY:
Charlie's Blessing Day! Are these kids the cutest?!?

Boston wearing his first suit! Thanks Chad and Kristin for the handsome surprise for the little guy! Surprisingly, I think Boston ENJOYED wearing the hat! He never tried to take it off!

Boston wearing his first suit! Thanks Chad and Kristin for the handsome surprise for the little guy! Surprisingly, I think Boston ENJOYED wearing the hat! He never tried to take it off!
SISTERS/BFF!
Papa and Boston taking a walk...
Gotta LOVE that face!
MONDAY:
We went to this cute little petting zoo! I was VERY impressed especially since it's FREE (making it THAT much better!). They had all kinds of things for the kids to do. I wish Dallas had this same thing!
Chad being one of the kids....like always!
Rylee LOVES horses and was in HEAVEN when she got to go on this pony ride!
Sophie LOVES following in her sister's footsteps and also LOVED the pony ride!
We saw this sign by the fishing dock (YES you can fish there too) and just had to snap a photo for my GRANDPA-this one is for you!
Rylee competing and racing all the other kids around the tracker race track.
These goats were going CRAZY over the milk...some were SUCH bullies to the smaller little goats!
Then before we left for the airplane, we went to Sophie's soccer game! She's going to be quite the little athlete one day! Watching little kids play sports is SOO funny and SOO entertaining! I can't WAIT for those days with my own kids!
Okay, sorry this was SOOO long! Trust me, I'm happy this is over too...this took FOREVER to post!!





























6 comments:
Okay I seriously am dying over the picture of Boston & Charlie holding hands AND the picture of Boston taking a walk holding hands with your dad. I mean...just so cute!!! I love Boston's new suit too! And Charlie is one darling little guy. What a fun trip!
Bostons little suit is probably one of the cutest things i have ever seen. He looked SO adorable!
I am SO glad that you had a FANTASTIC weekend! Isn't Deanna Rose the BEST zoo/farm?? WE loved it! Anyway, these pictures were FABULOUS and made me so sad that we haven't seen precious Charlie! but can I just say that the suit looks AWESOME on Boston?!?
Okay I am totally jealous of your trip. The pictures made me miss home so much! I am glad you had a great trip and got to go the zoo there isn't it great! Boston is so handsome and getting so big so fast!
Gosh you guys were busy! You have such an awesome family. I loved all of the pictures. My favorites were the ones of Boston in the suit! He's quite the cute little man. I think he looks a lot like your dad. You look great by the way.
First of all it must have taken you an hour to load all your pics. It takes like the longest 5 min for me to put one pic on my blog. Ahh... I loved all the pics. Boston's suit was so priceless. I love Kari's hair dark. Kristin's girls are sooo cute, esp with their new bro. He is beautiful and blond hair... Love it. Yall (you and your sister's) reminds me of my sisters. Yall look awesome. I think that was it :) So many great pics.
Post a Comment